Welcome.Karibu.Machiegni.

... happy you're here, finally. these random thoughts are random, the poetry is from pseudo -poets and any likeness to any human being, living or not so alive, is purely (well, mostly) coincidental. enjoy

21 October, 2015

EDEN

How could it be,
should it be
that i am so swiftly cured of this
my present affliction
when here i am
still laid prostrate
waiting for the beauty of your voice
to serenade my tired frame
to sweet nothingness

how then can i?

Mhhh... i write from the heart
that my words may cure your affliction
where you lie prostrate
even as i find my voice
to rejuvenate your tired frame
to pure blissfulness

ooooh my words!


You are a child of the gods
chosen for your maturity
primed for the ultimate sacrifice
your sins could be forgiven
hasten then to grant passage
to the innermost sanctums
so that my light may shine
thru' the darkest  crevices
and so dissolve the cobwebs
of reluctant resistance

or didn't i hear you say the coast was clear, once?

© October 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment