Welcome.Karibu.Machiegni.

... happy you're here, finally. these random thoughts are random, the poetry is from pseudo -poets and any likeness to any human being, living or not so alive, is purely (well, mostly) coincidental. enjoy

15 November, 2015

FREEDOM AS BONDAGE

@sayafrica:
If the spark is gone
don't hurt yourself more
trying to be nice
cut me adrift like ice.

@Sangodala:
If you had cut me adrift
in error of judgement
uncertain of the spark
or its presence
confuse me no more
chase not my now receding shadow.

@sayafrica:
Am no eunuch
to be auctioned
nor alsatian
but a Spartan
the bullet to my body
or the pitchfork
to my head

@Sangodala:
You're child
of no lesser goddess
this now i confirm
if the Rubicon you must cross
let it not be to Waterloo
where Napoleon now rests!

@sayafrica:
Like Noah to Ararat
i too my must arrive
at a safe haven
far from the havoc.

© November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment