Welcome.Karibu.Machiegni.

... happy you're here, finally. these random thoughts are random, the poetry is from pseudo -poets and any likeness to any human being, living or not so alive, is purely (well, mostly) coincidental. enjoy

10 May, 2010

IF I DON'T ARRIVE

For man is forever imperfect
So are contraptions of his hands
Yet only God guides His flock
‘Cross the skies above the seas
Atop dense tropical forests
Above mountainous terrains
Beneath and above the nimbus

All humanity aboard man made birds
And so we pray too
That if we must perish
Let it be Ooh Lord,
In one major bang!
Not the grueling heat of jet fuel
Or the shrill cries of drowning voices
Neither the smell of roasting flesh
Nor the chilling waters of the Atlantic
None of this I wish to bear
So give us a bang! Just once
And snuff the thread of life out of me

Ooh Lord, if I must not arrive
Give courage to my Lov Eternal
To face the loss n’ agony
Some strength to bear the pain Lord
And a lil’ wisdom to move on

Yet I know I shall arrive
Not in pieces many but one
I know for sure we will
Transcend the fate of KQ 507
Or any others of similar fate
For such tidings we pray

But if, only if
We must go Lord
Then a swift execution let it be
Ooh Let it be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment