Welcome.Karibu.Machiegni.

... happy you're here, finally. these random thoughts are random, the poetry is from pseudo -poets and any likeness to any human being, living or not so alive, is purely (well, mostly) coincidental. enjoy

19 February, 2010

BROKEN. . . .

Sitting here, In this night lecture
My heart and mind strays eastwards
Yet none knows it perhaps
Not the enthusiastic Prof,
Not this lady beside me so fair
And none for sure can
But me
May be Anne Abaho too
For Uganda seems as far
Like a bird my self wanders
Through the vastness
Of time and space
Seeking out connexions
Or is it reconnexions
But alas!
I get lost
My spirit lost above
The cold Atlantic waters….
Nothing works, Life as cold
People no less, but some
An authentic soul staggers
Searching….
Searching for a foothold
No easy task I say
This outsider business

No comments:

Post a Comment